- Pharmaceutical Education, Pharmaceutical marketing, and Management
- Pharmacognosy, Phytochemical research
- Medicinal chemistry, Pharmaceutical technology research
- Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Pharmacy
- High education of TM, Training technology,
- History, theory, and sources of Traditional medicine
- Diagnosis of Traditional medicine
- A clinical study in Traditional Medicine
- Internal and external therapies of Traditional Medicine
- Materia medica and medicine formulas of Traditional Medicine
- Integrated usage for Traditional and modern medicine
INSTRUCTIONS TO PARTICIPANTS
The scientific conference includes presentation of full paper, abstract, oral and poster presentations of scientific communications on current issues of Pharmacy science and Traditional Medicine.
All accepted papers and abstracts will be published in the Journal of Eastern-Western Pharmacology and Pharmacy (ISSN 2521-1609).
The official languages of the conference are English. The text on the paper or abstracts, slides in PowerPoint presentations and e-poster should be in English.
The organizing committee has the authority to decline the submitted materials, which do not comply with the requirements or inadequate to the theme of the conference.
Best oral and e-poster presentations will be selected and rewarded by the conference committee.
- Abstract, full paper, and registration form submission deadline 2021.05.03
- Notification of abstract or full paper acceptance deadline 2021.05.06
INSTRUCTIONS OF FULL PAPER AND ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- Size of the abstract. The submitting abstract should be typed on 1 page of paper format A4
- Line spacing. Use 1.5pt spacing between lines of the submitting abstract.
- Margins. Allow 2.5 cm (0.8 in.) margins from each side of the submitting abstract.
- Fonts. All abstracts must be typed in Arial, font size 12
- Alignment. Align left the body of the submitting abstract
- Language. The abstract should be written in English
PLEASE, SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Title. CAPITALIZE THE TITLE IN BOLD CASE.
- Last name and initials of all authors. List all authors in Italic, Arial 14pt. Use upper indexes to indicate the names of authors belonging to different institutions.
- Author(s) affiliation. List names of institutions and cities in a standard case.
- Keywords: Arial 12 regular 3-5 words
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Electronic address of the correspondence author. Italicize the electronic address of the correspondence author.
- Body text. Type the body text in the standard case without indentations. Abstracts should not contain a list of references, tables, pictures, and abbreviations.